Extended Tax Return Reminders

If the filing of your business or personal tax return was extended for 2013 and we have not yet received your information, please provide it to us as soon as possible so we can prepare and file the returns on time. The following are the upcoming due dates for extended returns:

  • Form 1065 (Partnership): Due 9/15
  • Form 1120 (Corporation): Due 9/15
  • Form 1120S (S-Corporation): Due 9/15
  • Form 1040 (Personal): Due  10/15